[TenTec] DSP and older Ten Tecs

Charles Greene W1CG at QSL.NET
Sun Aug 1 21:44:53 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have a Timewave DSP-59+ and find it very useful with a older rig like my
Triton IV, 540.  I have used it with my Omni VI+, and find the DSP filter
redundant with the dual 500 and 250 hz. filters, for CW and the digital
modes.  However, the NR function is much better than the Omni VI+, on SSB.

W1CG