[TenTec] Tennessee Dreamin'

Anthony Luscre K8ZT aluscre at neo.rr.com
Mon Aug 2 17:55:43 EDT 2004

Ron
I owned one second hand the 80 meter version. It was CW/SSB but not well
designed for CW.
Coincidently the Dentron "factory" was just across town here in Stow, OH.

I was a Tech at the time and I wanted the six meter version and would
stop in every few weeks and they would say it would be a week or two.
They never did produce it and one day when I went there the doors were
closed and soon another business moved in.

I  sold the 80 meter rig at a know forgotten Northeast Ohio Hamfest
years ago. I also had one of the main Mizhou (sp?) boards that they were
based on and sold it to a G-QRP member visiting Dayton form UK.

There was one on e-Bay this week 40 meter version I think (actually I
think 40 and 80, plus maybe 20 meter were the only units actually produced.)

Anthony