[TenTec] Chasing RTTY DX with the Orion

Bob Henderson bob at cytanet.com.cy
Wed Aug 4 01:58:05 EDT 2004

Duane

I think you have answered the question for yourself.  Mixing primary and sub
RX audio to one TU is messy and produces just that on a screen.  With only
one TU I would suggest you toggle between left and right RX with the Audio
menu but for real flexibility I would run MMTTY or a second TU for the sub
RX.

Good luck.

Bob, 5B4AGN