[TenTec] Basic question (especially NR operation)

Joe Giacobello k2xx at swva.net
Wed Aug 4 10:07:44 EDT 2004

OK, Grant.  While I think I understood the concept of "aggressiveness,"
I was off track regarding whether it changed its state automatically
with changing S/N or one had to help it manually, as I described.
Frankly, when I first read their description, I was surprised that it
would work that way and I did post a comment to the list questioning it,
but no one replied.

Thanks for your input.

73, Joe