[TenTec] 500 HZ Roofing Filter Attenuation-Orion

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 4 23:17:12 EDT 2004

Pete,  I agree, there seems to be little or no drop except for very weak
signals, signals that don' t move the meter.  I worked for three hours
tonight recentering both filters and think they are set OK. As I said, you
will not notice it unless you compare copying a very weak signal with and
without the filter engaged.  Have a Good Nite!   Toby W4CAK