[TenTec] Re: Orion qsk

Joe Giacobello k2xx at swva.net
Sat Aug 7 10:45:19 EDT 2004

Hello, Bob.  I know you're using a Titan 425 there or, at least, were.
I am also, but I am unhappy with short delay or hang time on CW even
with the QSK set to 100%.  When you say you have your amps keyed with
the PTT, what exactly are you doing?  In the meantime, I'll go back and
look at the manual to see if I missed something.  Also, what delay, if
any, are you applying before the amp is keyed?

Thanks for your input.

73, Joe