[TenTec] another basic question...

Joe Giacobello k2xx at swva.net
Mon Aug 9 09:59:39 EDT 2004

Carl, one also has to switch the Sub RX VFO (B) to the Main RX (A) in
order to tune the transmitting (QSX) frequency and quickly switch back
when transmitting, because VFO B is automatically designated as the
transmit VFO when "SPLIT" is selected.  That's a limitation of only
having one knob (the pod) for tuning both VFO's as opposed to two knobs
when operating via the front panel.  Or am I missing something here?

73, Joe