[TenTec] IC7800 Review: Why is this being covered here?

Adam Farson farson at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 10 19:38:55 EDT 2004

Hi Rob,

Liked that! But...

Concerning the French and music, I used to listen to "La Chaine
France-Musique" (a classical-music network similar to some US NPR stations
or CBC2) when I lived in Geneva in the 60's. They had 45 minutes of glorious
music and 15 minutes of announcements and commentary for each hour of
air-time. And no bloody commercials!

Back to rigs...must confess I write more about them than I operate them,
particularly in these times of lousy prop and my local power-line noise
problem.

Cheers for now, 73,
Adam VA7OJ/AB4OJ