[TenTec] Jupiter or Omni

Charles Greene W1CG at QSL.NET
Tue Aug 10 20:24:56 EDT 2004

Bill,

The Jupiter and Omni are not in the same class.  The Omni VI+ was about the
best radio on the market until the K2 then the Orion came out.  (I have
both the Omni-VI and K2).  However,  I have heard it may have some problems
doing QSK around 40 WPM or greater.  Ask around.  The cost of a good used
Omni VI+ and a new Jupiter are about the same.