[TenTec] Difference Between Omni VI+ and Paragon II

Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales sales at tentec.com
Wed Aug 11 13:18:10 EDT 2004

At 12:56 PM 8/11/04 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Can anyone please tell me the significant differences between an Omni VI+
>(option 3 upgrade) and a Paragon II other than noise reduction, shortwave
>bands, and AM ?

The Paragon II will offer you the SW broadcast listening which is not
available with the Omni VI or Opt 3.
The noise floor and dynamic range is better on the VI or VI upgrades if
filters are installed but again
no SW coverage.

73,
Stan Brock, WD0BGS
Amateur Radio Sales

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
   Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
   Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
   Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>
   Email:  New product sales/product info         sales at tentec.com
              Service department                         service at tentec.com
   While we make every effort to answer email in an expedient manner,
   the telephone is a much more efficient tool for getting a quicker and
   more complete answer to your inquiries.  Thanks!