[TenTec] Difference Between Omni VI+ and Paragon II

Lee Crocker w9oy at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 18:07:59 EDT 2004

I never had a Omni and I just sold my Paragon, which
was an excellent performer.  If I were you however I
would consider getting a RX-320D which decodes DRM, or
consider trading for a Jupiter or a Pegasus which can
easily be modified for DRM and gives full coverage as
well as a bunch of filtering options.

I use a Pegasus converted for DRM and N4PY software
with a billion memories for SWL, PSK31, and as a
backup for the main rig.  It's small and out of the
way and works good.

73 W9OY