[TenTec] ICOM PROII vs 6+ experiment

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Thu Aug 12 18:36:46 EDT 2004

It didn't matter. I was comparing receivers and they were set up equally.
Same antenna. Same speaker etc. It didn't matter what caused the clicks
then. Sure we can blame it on the 930's spurious products but the fact that
those products were LOUDER on the PRO than they were on the Omni tells me
something. Question is: What did it tell me?

Steve N4LQ