[TenTec] cw cd

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Sat Aug 14 03:48:17 EDT 2004

It's not about Ten-Tec, and I am not a fan of many of MFJ's products,
however...The MFJ Morse Tutor is a great product. It is about the size
of an old style pager, runs on a 9V battery and can send many different
kinds of morse text for practice, simulated QSOs, random letters,
selected letters, etc. You can set the speed to what is easy for you and
have it increase. It sounds better than any code practice oscillator, or
practice recording I have heard. I believe it makes up random callsigns
when in the simulated QSO mode, so you never start to remember hearing
the same practice session over again. Cost about 80 bucks.

DE N6KB