[TenTec] Inrad 762

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 14 11:06:48 EDT 2004

Buck and Duane,  Thanks for your input on the 762 filter.  My 762 arrived a
couple of days ago and I am waiting until I can make up my mind about what
to with the 500HZ and 250HZ filters.  Do I want to leave them in and just
disengage them or pull them both out?   Any thoughts about this?     Toby
W4CAK