[TenTec] The QSK of SSB

Dave Edwards kd2e at comcast.net
Mon Aug 16 09:38:42 EDT 2004

So you've established that you prefer QSK. So do I!
The original post said "the majority of cw ops prefer QSK"
Which I still hold is far from correct.
There is life outside TenTec, and the average YaeComWood does not
have acceptable QSK...without a relay clicking away.
Nor does the average SB220 or TL922....at all.
...Dave