[spam] Re: [TenTec] The QSK of QSK

Bob Henderson bob at cytanet.com.cy
Tue Aug 17 10:06:25 EDT 2004

Tom

You have me confused now for sure!

When you say you "can work around" the QSK switching issue, does that mean
by not bothering with QSK or do you have a cunning work around that hasn't
occurred to me?

I have just run my Orion at 70 wpm for half an hour and I don't hear
anything wrong with the code sent.  Incidentally, I did not use the internal
keyer.

Bob, 5B4AGN