TT [TenTec] Spare Tubes

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Wed Aug 18 15:50:13 EDT 2004

Ken is correct. However, the 3CX has an Eimac suggested replacement, which
is 3CXP800A7. These aparently are more rugged than the originals and are
what is presently being used in most medical equipment.  I have the 3CXP's
in my 425 and they work just fine and run about $250-$275 each (unless you
have a good friend who repairs medical gear!!).

Tom - W4BQF