[TenTec] Spare Tubes

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Wed Aug 18 23:22:24 EDT 2004

Jim,
        There's a fellow named Jan Robbins who posts to the ETO_Alpha
reflector who offers used pulled tubes that supposedly still have a good
useful life left in them.  In July he posted a pair of NEW (tested but
unused) Eimac 3CPX800A7's for $595.  I can't speak for the price, and his
used ones are less expensive.  I have no idea whether he is a good source
or not.

        73,  Duane