TT Re: TT Re: [TenTec] The QSK of QSK

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Wed Aug 18 23:53:23 EDT 2004

Super!!! Timing is going to be hard to pin down because my son is here and
we are going fishing. Should be able to look for you around 8pm? Sure hope
this works! No words yet from TT on my Plus. Been giving the Orion another
shot for past few days, but it's just not going to work for me.

Anyway, if possible, will see you tomorrow night about 8 pm.

Tom - W4BQF