[TenTec] Omni VI locking up

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Thu Aug 19 02:20:28 EDT 2004

What other methods (besides power cycling) unlock it? How about reducing
the PWR control on the rig? Will that unlock it? That information would
be one more clue as to what is happening.

How are you keying it? Microphone PTT button? Straight key to keying
input jack? External keyer to keying input jack? Paddle connected to
internal keyer? Does it do the same thing with any of these keying
methods? Does it matter what band you have it on? Do meter illumination
lamps dim, or just LED display affected? LEDs next to pushbuttons go out?