TT RE: [TenTec] FQR and QRQ 6+ REV

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Fri Aug 20 21:39:32 EDT 2004

Tom:
A local here just picked up an older 564, 6+ . We are comparing notes. His
has logic rev 1.0 and mine has 1.03. Wonder what the difference is?
FURTHERMORE....We tested his at 75 WPM and it sounded fine AND he had full
QSK working at that speed.
This reminds me so much of the Orion's QSK and how it went away with the
later rev.
Wonder which version your 6+ has?

Steve N4LQ