[TenTec] Omni VI+ firmware rev.

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Sat Aug 21 12:53:00 EDT 2004

Neat trick Paul. I tried this and it does resolve the slow keying issue and
like you said, kills the sidetone. It also caused the off-set error because
the vco is no longer shifting frequency on key-down. Keying from the tx-in
vs. key jack produces a 200hz difference in tx frequency much like keying in
fsk mode.

I wonder if this vco shift thing is strictly related to ver. 1.03?

Steve N4LQ