TT [TenTec] WTB instant trip breaker

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Aug 23 22:07:34 EDT 2004

Jason,

I have a spare I can let you have for a measly $1,357,459. 63, plus shipping
of course. If you don't have that kind of small change laying around your
shack, I'll send it to for only the postage cost...naw, that would be a
pain...give my your address and I'll just send it to ya. But you will owe me
one CW QSO, in the future, at 65 wpm!

Tom - W4BQF

w4bqf at arrl.net