[TenTec] PSK METER AND THE JUPETER

Robert DeLorenzo ny2q at mikedelo.com
Tue Aug 24 14:04:06 EDT 2004

Pat,thanks for your reply. Th.e psk meter is a device that is connected to the rig output via a "t" fitting and sends info back to the sound card thru the seial port of the computer .This automatically adjust ur soundcard settings for a clean psk signal with low imd.the software displays  ur actual signal on the screen.This works fantastic with my corsair but does not provide any auto adjustments with the jupiter.I use mix w also .Its my favorite software with digital.....thanks again .  Bob