[TenTec] New to the list--Orion questions

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 27 14:56:46 EDT 2004

Duane,

My N4PY software does not make the band scope on the Orion any better.  In
fact, the software has no effect on it at all.  What my software has is its
own bandscope independent of the Orion hardware that allows you to mouse
click on it to instantly check signals.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
n4py at earthlink.net