[TenTec] Re: Model 253 Autotuner

Chuck (Jack) Hawley c-hawley at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 27 20:59:52 EDT 2004

I believe if you don't select a band, the tuner has another four memory
settings. That makes 32. I looked into this a few years ago...didn't recheck
this but I believe I used the non band selected four in the past. I used a
manual band switch on the desk to select one of eight positions (position 0
being no connection) and then the four antenna switch settings.
Chuck, KE9UW

---