[TenTec] PAINT AND TECHNICAL ISSUE

Jim Bull ke3nk at erols.com
Thu Dec 2 16:27:59 EST 2004

Well, so far, it appears that the is(was) no consensus on the color of
the Dot in the Ten Tec Emblem.  I thought it might have something to do
with "mod" status on a particular unit.  Guess not.
Re: the case paint--I can't believe no one has every had to repaint a
961 power supply/Omni V/Paragon/238 Tuner case.  On well...

There's always Krylon Dove Gray or the Collins S-Line Trim Ring paint!!!

On the Technical side, the RS-232 package in one of my Paragon's is
"belly up".  Won't provide band data, etc., to the 253 tuner.  I talked
to Ten Tec this morning and will ship the board(s) down for a look see.
  In the mean time, anyone have a spare RS-232 set up for the Paragon
that would be "For Sale" ??

Thanks for the bandwidth...

Jim/Ke3nK