[TenTec] Noise canceling headphones,

Gary Tuck gtuck at mac.com
Fri Dec 3 11:12:57 EST 2004

Well, bought a set to try.  Did the research and decided to try an
inexpensive set to see if they would work on the Centaur leaf blower.
They do!  Finally got a pair of Noisebuster FX for $69.  They are
comfortable and take about 75% of the noise away.  I can still hear the
Centaur fan but it is now background noise and not the overbearing howl
it was before with my Kenwood HS-5's.  Since I don't fire up the linear
unless I really need it--like a new country--I still use the HS-5's
most of the time.

Gary