[TenTec] FS - 538AT Jupiter Plus - Still for Sale

N0KHQ at aol.com N0KHQ at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 09:43:41 EST 2004

Hello All

Still for Sale.

I've had a lot of inquiries.............but no money.

I have for sale a TT 538AT Jupiter in excellent condition with Built-in  ATU,
Knob upgrade kit and external fan...no mic. The unit will be shipped in its
original box with owners manual. The Jupiter just came back from TT.....had a
couple of Optical encoders replaced. The Jupiter has been RFI updated by
myself  and TT.

Asking $1050.00 US. Payable by Bank Certified Check or Postal  Money Order.
CONUS only. I'll pay shipping and insurance. Shipping from  63026

Get your self an early Christmas gift.......you deserve  it.

Please reply to N0KHQ at Aol.Com or call me at home  636-349-4897

Thank You

John / N0KHQ / St. Louis