[TenTec] Your favorite TT rig? (for CW)

Ron Notarius wn3vaw at verizon.net
Sat Dec 4 18:52:39 EST 2004

Sticking specifically to rigs I've actually spent some time in front of,

Although I'm tempted to say the Orion and/or the Argonaut V (thanks to
W3WH's generosity in letting me play with his two rigs several times over
the two years or so), I still have a strong preference to the original
Corsair, with narrow filters installed, for QSK and weak signal CW work.
I've heard from a lot of people that the Corsair II was at least as good if
not better, but I have no direct hands-on experience with that rig.

Haven't had enough time in the saddle on the various Omni's to hold an
opinion.