[TenTec] Problem uploading update

Josh jkelly at hiwaay.net
Sat Dec 4 20:21:58 EST 2004

Hi Eric.  This is Josh,  N4VB in Alabama..  I had the same thing for the
first time.    I got  the Orion new

in Aug. 2003.  Many upgrades.  V 1.372 just wouldn't "do it".  Uploaded from
TenTec 3 times and on the

5th try got it "all"  into the Orion????  All is OK now, but it was sure
scary..  It was one of those times that

all hams have had when you think, " why didn't I leave well enough alone" ..
Keep trying.

73  Josh.........