[TenTec] Firmware upgrade and CW/ACOM2000A issue again

NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Mon Dec 6 02:20:35 EST 2004

Sergie,

I will reply to your question by describing a situation occurring at a
friend's QTH (he doesn't monitor this board).

He is experiencing the ARC FAULT on his 2000A, but only on 20m and when
running his beam (which is quite far from the shack).  If he runs a dummy
load or his vertical, he does not experience this problem.

The firmware is 1.371.

He wanted to upgrade to 1.372 over the weekend but I haven't heard from him
yet.

I will visit him soon and perform the modification to his linear.
I will let you guys know if it helps.

73
Rick