[TenTec] Re: New Orion Update

A. Sewell n5na at att.net
Mon Dec 6 10:24:28 EST 2004

Me three.  Right after loading 1.372 I rotated the BW control and
completely lost audio.  I had to turn the rig off and back on to recover
it.  I then did the memory clear routine and a master reset.  I haven't
completely lost the audio again but have noticed the "spot" effect noted
by Bob below.

Another time I turned the rig on and there was no audio at all.  I
turned the rig off and back on and all was well.  Haven't seen that one
again either.

73,

Alan  N5NA