[TenTec] Re: New Orion Update

Barry N1EU n1eu at netscape.net
Mon Dec 6 11:38:56 EST 2004

"How in the world could this not have shown up in testing?  I'm staying where I am untill all this is resolved!"

Come on guys, the loss of audio when rotating BW is such a minor glitch.  Just rotate the control one more click up and down and the audio is restored.

For me personally, there are two monumental (IMHO) improvements in this firmware: enhanced (faster) qsk and AGC Threshold adjustment incorporated into the RF Gain control.

If you want to wait (how long?), fine.  But I really appreciate the new firmware, minor warts and all.

73,
Barry N1EU

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.