[TenTec] Drake R4-B Sensitivity

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Thu Dec 9 23:46:30 EST 2004

Bill,

Hopefully you mean uV and not mV if you are talking about receiver
sensitivity. Even so, increasing sensitivity from 0.5 uV to 0.1 uV will
probably only help on the higher HF bands, or when using inefficient (rx
only) antennas. On the lower HF bands and MF, noise levels are generally
so high that 0.5 uV sensitivity is enough.

DE N6KB