[TenTec] Orion Mic Woe's

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Sun Dec 12 06:37:06 EST 2004

Unfortunately it could be both! At the end of a dipole is very high
voltage and if it hangs close to the vicinity of your shack, it
could induce RFI. Same thing for feed line, every odd quarter
wavelength is a high voltage point (assuming a dipole), so if your
feedline is an odd quarter wave length at the frequency your
operating, and that is in your shack, chances of RFI are pretty
good. With feed line however, if that is the problem, it can be
pretty easily fixed by just changing feed line length.

73,

Tom - W4BQF