[TenTec] Windows Logging Software?

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Sun Dec 12 12:15:47 EST 2004

I'm using Logger32 and it's free.  I use it stand alone with my Omni V.9 or
use it with the Omni V.9 and N4PY software.  I also use it with my Argo V
and N4PY software. I have 3 icons (Omni V.9, Omni V.9 with N4PY and Argo
with N4PY) on my desktop and all connect to Logger32 in different
configurations and the SAME logbook.

  http://www.kc4elo.com/

Logger32 has a digital mode interface for RTTY and PSK (Zakanaka) and a CW
keyboard included. It's a great program with excellent support and
development is continuing

Give it a try.

73,

Rick