[TenTec] Windows Logging Software?

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Sun Dec 12 14:15:42 EST 2004

I've been looking at N3FJP's pgm but it only has settings for one radio and
no cw keyboard pop-up. I'm using the Paragon II and Omni VI, neither which
is on his rig list! I managed to get them running by manually changing the
polling address but only one at a time. This part seems really crude. Am I
missing something?

Steve N4LQ