[TenTec] FS: T-T Scout with 6 Band Modules

James C. Owen, III k4cgy_list at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 18:00:25 EST 2004

Looks as if this didn't go out for some reason. In fact I have
received no messages for 12/10, strange. Hope everyone had fun on
the 10M contest this weekend. I did and the Jupiter did great.
419 contacts with 80 multipliers.
73 Jim K4CGY

An excellent Scout with 80M, 40M, 30M, 20M 15M,
and 10M band
modules. Scout also has the noise blanker, power
cable and
manual. This has been a great rig but with the
Jupiter I find I
just don't use it much anymore. $425.00 shipped
to CONUS. Also
have the 937 Scout Power Supply for $60.00
shipped. I will adjust
the price of the Scout if you don't have use for
all the band
modules.
73 Jim K4CGY