[TenTec] FS: Hercules II Amp. with accessories

Saad Mahaini n5ff at comcast.net
Mon Dec 13 11:11:16 EST 2004

Hello,

I have the following package for sale.

The buyer backed out, after I held it for him till he sold some
equipment and gathered the funds.  Please no tire kickers.  Also, if you
are under 18, please check with your parents before you email me "I'll
buy it".  If you are over 18, please check with your wife before you
email me "I'll buy it".

-	Herc II, with 10M option, like new, with box, and manual
-	Matching 100A power supply, with AC and DC power cables, like
	new, 	with box, and manual
-	Rack mount, Brand new, with paperwork, and box
-	Remote control unit, like new, with manual
-	Remote control cable
-	Y cable for amp control
-	DC Power cable

This package looks and works like new. Very low hours and extremely
pampered use, never abused.

$1900 Dallas, TX

73 Saad N5FF

I'm kinda tired of being jerked around on this one; if you're
interested, please check to see if you actually have the $, and verify
with your significant other that it is ok to spend it. Finally, take a
deep breath, count to 10, and make sure that it isn't an impulse buy
that will cause you to disappear off the face of the planet after
committing to.