[TenTec] FS: Herc II by Saad

KD7EFQ at aol.com KD7EFQ at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 14:53:36 EST 2004

Hi Saad, Sorry to say that many of the troubles you've been having selling the Herc II is that you may be asking a little bit much for it. When I sold mine, I called Stan at Ten Tec and asked him how much they were worth. He said they give $750 in trade and resell them for $975. That's without the P/S. so you tack on another $400-500 Max for the P/S and you're right around $1500. top dollar.

Of course, there may always be someone desperate enough to pay your price, but with many color coded versions of the MRF 458 finals no longer being produced, the amp is not as easily repaired as it used to be. Good Luck on your sale, but I think you may have to lower your expectations a bit. 73.