[TenTec] FS List Updated

Anthony Luscre K8ZT aluscre at neo.rr.com
Tue Dec 14 11:03:04 EST 2004

Updated List- K8ZT's Fall Clearance Sale

Items that have been sold have been deleted from the list.
Prices have been reduced on a number of items
Added List of Books

Refer to item #s when inquiring.  PLEASE INCLUDE ITEM NAME and number IN
E-MAIL SUBJECT.
***(Please read all notes below the list of equipment.)
See http://www.k8zt.com/note.html for more info.
-RADIOS & ACCESSORIES-

#1- Elecraft K2 Transciever. Excellent condition both electronically and
cosmetically. Basic unit plus KSB2 SSB Option and K160RX 160M Option.
Firmware upgraded to (2.03d MCU / 1.07 IOC). Serial Number 0652.
Microphone plug wired for a Kenwood Mic.(not included). Headers
installed for easy addition of options-- KAF2 Audio Filter, KAT2 20W
Internal ATU and KNB2 Noise Blanker (not included). Has worked over 7500
QSOs and DXCC & WAS many times over. $599 plus shipping Pictures at
http://www.k8zt.com/k2pix.html

#2-  Ten-Tec - Argosy Model 525 (Analog) works fine, cosmetically 8 out
of 10 - $275

#4- LDG QRP Automatic Antenna Tuner (non-latching relays) $80

#6- Yaesu- FT-470 Dual Band HT - $150

#7- Yaesu- FT-33 220 HT - $170

#15- MFJ Voice Keyer- $90

#17- Alinco- Model 110 FM 2 Meter Mobile  - $110

-BOOKS-

#40- ARRL Operating Manual 4th Ed. - $8

#41- ARRL Operating Manual 3rd Ed. - $8

#42- ARRL Antenna Handbook 14th Ed.- $5

#43 Radio Amateur Callbook- 1988 North America - $8 (or both for $14)

#44 Radio Amateur Callbook- 1988 International - $8 (or both for $14)

-TOWER & ANTENNAS-
#19- Tower- Heights Aluminum Freestanding 38' on ground good condition.
Pick up only, or will deliver in Akron, OH area for a small fee -- $175

#20- HF Beam- Butternut HB-5B "Butterfly Beam"-Light weight, covers
20,17,15 & 10 Meters. I also used mine to work on 6 Meters. See URL for
more information http://www.texastowers.com/hf5b.htm. Used, partially
assembled and on ground. Pick up preferred in Akron, OH area or I can
pack for small additional fee -- $145

#21- Vertical- Butternut HV-6-V - covers 80, 40, 30, 20,15 & 10 Meters -
Used, in good condition, partially dissasembed -- Pick up only Akron,
OH-- $145

-COMPUTERS-

#22- Computer-- Apple Macintosh Power PC 6500 250MHz Tower includes
mouse and keyboard and OS $90 also have matching 15" monitor with built
in speakers- $50 or $125 for all plus shipping.

#23- Computer Apple iMac- grape (purple) has intermittent power up
problem. Very good cosmetic condition. Sometimes starts up other times
will not power up. $115

#24- Laptop Computer- Compaq LTE Elete with built in power supply. Color
LCD display, built in mouse. Good Working condition, 486 is excellent
for running TR, NA or CT contesting software.  Does not include hard
drive or battery. Unit will boot from built in floppy drive. (Require
simple inexpensive 110V AC appliance power cord such  as Radio Shack
model 61-2878.) $15

#25- Large box (over 12x24x24") of partial units and parts for Compaq LT
Series Notebooks $20

*** NOTES - -
1. Unless noted otherwise, all items are currently in good working
condition.
2. If the buyer is dissatisfied with an item, it maybe returned for
refund (minus shipping and/or PayPal charges) by first notifying me and
then receiving written confirmation of return arrangements. No
additional warranties or other guarantees are provided.
3. No returns will be accepted if buyer has modified, used improper
voltage/polarity power supply, improperly operated or attachmented
improper accessories, electrically or physically damaged the equipment
and/or failed to contact seller before returning item.
4. Payment only with U.S. Post Office Money Order or Pay-Pal("Personal
accounts can send and receive any type of payment that is not funded by
a credit card..."
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_help-ext&leafid=3951&answer_id=5192504

My account is a Personal account.)
5. Shipping cost paid by buyer unless otherwise agreed upon by seller
and buyer. I will ship overseas but additional packaging costs may be
incurred.
6. Photos for many items are at http://www.k8zt.com/pics.html. I can
also e-mail photos of specific pieces of equipment.
7. Prices on many items are negotiable
8. Discounting for multiple item "Package Deals" will considered.
9. Trades (or partial trades) will be considered on some items (no boat
anchors, tube equipment, scanners, computers or test equipment accepted)
10. Please e-mail me for more information

--
     Anthony A. Luscre