[TenTec] Help on Ten Tec 260 Power Supply

David Patton david_okay at msn.com
Tue Dec 14 13:17:31 EST 2004

Santa let me pick out my own Christmas present this year - I'm getting a
Corsair with the 260 power supply!  That's the good news. The bad news is
that (1) I don't get the equipment until Christmas Day, and (2) the power
supply needs adjustment.  I don't have the power supply manual or schematic,
so I'm hoping someone out there on the list can provide some info on how to
adjust the current sense function.  Thanks,
~ David, KG0EW