[TenTec] FS: Paragon II corrected filter info

Mike Hyder -N4NT- mike.hyder.n4nt at charter.net
Tue Dec 14 23:21:07 EST 2004

Now that makes sense.  We ought to rename "miles per hour" Newtons or Fords
or anything.  I'm going 65 Newtons ?

Along these lines we could name "dollars per hour" ( a rate of pay ) as
Greenspans.  I make 18 greenspans.

the possibilities are endless.  why on earth did we stop with Hertz?

73, Mike N4NT