[TenTec] Orion Mic Woes - Sounds like RFI but Wasn't

Tom Wagner tfwagner at snet.net
Sat Dec 18 16:54:36 EST 2004

Page 9 of the Orion manual shows ground as pin 2.  Page
10 of the manual shows minus (-) as pin 2. It also
shows white as pin 2.  A web search shows the
mic pinout for the Omni VI as Pin 2 is ground.
http://lists.contesting.com/archives/html/TenTec/2001-10/msg00163.html

So is it TenTec that is not following the IEC/AES
standard?

Tom - N1MM