[TenTec] Paragon memories

w8au at sssnet.com w8au at sssnet.com
Sat Dec 18 17:49:31 EST 2004

At 12:58 PM 12/18/04, you wrote:
>    The only real problem I have had is that the memories were lost after
> only about 4 days of not using the rig.. I replaced the 9v. NiMh. batt,
> and ran the radio for several days to be sure the batt. would charge up..

Sorry I can't offer more concrete information, but when I used NiCad and
later on NiMh 9V batteries, I could get longer times than 4 days.  Never
ran a longevity check, though.

My normal operating procedure is to leave the Paragon on at all times, and
just depend on the battery to hold the memories during power outages.

FWIW,

Perry    w8au