[TenTec] Re: Orion: going back zu 1.371, read why

A. Sewell n5na at att.net
Sun Dec 19 19:13:59 EST 2004

Since Ten Tec takes the previous firmware version off the site when a
new one comes out is there any problem if someone hosts the previous
versions for download?

I was looking in my download folder.  I have versions 1.341, 1.342,
1.343, 1.346, 1.349, 1.358, 1.363, 1.364, 1.365, 1.366, 1.367, 1.369,
1.370, 1.371, & 1.372.

I could set those up for download if it's no problem with Ten Tec.

I can email any that anyone wants.  The files aren't that big.

73,

Alan  N5NA