[TenTec] Argosy restoration from NU7Z

winfried schilke Winfried.Schilke at t-online.de
Mon Dec 20 17:16:16 EST 2004

Hi Rick,
if you want to buy an AF-Filter model 224 may be you must ask here in my
town in Germany. In the prize-list I found the model 224 (expensive, but new
I think for 65,95Euro).
If you want I can phone him to ask for the filter
Look at www.zico-amateurfunk.de/preisliste.htm or e-mail
zico-amateurfunk at t-online.de
I sold mine Argosy two weeks ago, a nice rig, but I changed to an Argo V
73
Winfried
DK6JK