[TenTec] Which autotuner????

tom stewart xring97015 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 21:29:48 EST 2004

Bought an SGC 239 for my Scout/mobile installation.
Thought to test it in shack as I have no experiance
with autotuners.  Hooked it up to my Omni 6 and a
ladder fed dipole. Works well and saves time as I move
up and down the bands often.
Thought to buy another SGC but would like some advice
since I have no knowledge of this type of device and
would like to make a more informed descision this time
as I consider an auto tuner for my base station. I do
well with 100 watts so a high power tuner is not
needed. Thanks for any and all
opinions, thoughts and ideas. Tom N7LMY