[TenTec] Centurian vs Titan

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Tue Dec 21 11:38:51 EST 2004

Thanks John...I hope TEN TEC can find the problem! So far replaced
all six burned out cathode resistors, then a burned out transistor
and a screen resistor, etc. They keep saying a 'momentary short in
one of the tubes' but refuse to replace them so far.  They will
eventually get it right. This is my second Titan 3 in a year! The
first one was DOA, but TT graciously took care of that (with a
little persuading!).

When it's working, man, it's a tank and really works excellent!

Tom - W4BQF

"So you have enemies?
Good.
That means you have stood up for something,
sometime in your life."
--Sir Winston Churchill--